Low fat full toasted soft soybean flour (Biopro 21) is manufactured of healthy, hulled soybean, by a special hydrothermal treatment within which oil is extracted out and anti nutritious soybean factors are deactivated. Hydrothermal treatment of soybean without the use of chemical reagents provides products, which contain high quality proteins and essential amino acids, soybean oil, lecithin, protective nutritious ingredients, minerals and vitamins soluble in fats.
Biopro 21 is characterized, beside extreme nutritious value and good functional characteristics: excellently disperses and absorbs fats, improves structure and possesses extremely anti oxidative activity.
For the difference from Biopro 20, which is moderately toasted, Biopro is full toasted product, which meets requirements in various products industry for specific products color.
The Usage: The product is for further processing, as one of the row materials in the manufacture of confectionery products and pharmaceutical industries.
- High digestibility,
- high level of proteins of exceptionally high quality,
- high level of amino acids,
- lowered level of fats,
- good emulsifier and stabilizer,
- good anti oxidative activity.
- Makes better nutritious value
- makes better characteristics of a product,
- improves the sustainability of a final product.