Ronozyme ProAct is a unique and totally pureprotease which reduces the cost of food increasingabsorption of crude proteins and all amino acids from feed for average 4% to max. 8%.
Ronozyme ProAct perfectly meets the latestnutritional requirements of modern broiler hybrids production due to its characteristics:
- completes the hydrolysis (breakdown) proteins, which is done by the digestive proteases
- acts effectively on a wide range of protein feed
- is compatible with other enzymes that are used as additives in animal nutrition
- characterized by remarkable stability in the digestive tract
- is very stable and thermostable - very well tolerates all the processes of temperature to 95°C
Ronozyme ProAct works by supplementing the activity of digestive enzymes such as pepsin and trypsin (and other proteolytic enzymes) leading to increased absorption of peptides and free aminoacids.
- is available in the form of CT ( Coated Thermo stable), which gives it exceptional stability andthermostability
- product is granulated, light brown in color and non-dusty
- has protease activity of min. 75,000 prot / g
- characterized by remarkable stability in the gastrointestinal tract
200 grams / tonne of finished feed
DSM Nutritional Products Europe Ltd.